The online sportsbooks have posted Super Bowl LIII scoring props. It is definitely a lot of fun to place a bet on the player that you think will score the first touchdown. You will take away some valuable insight after you digest the information that is shared on this page.
Every Super Bowl bettor should be armed with solid handicapping information, but that is just one part of the equation. It is also important to identify a betting site that you can count on to provide good service and deliver your winnings in a timely manner.
Our research team has done the legwork for you. We have closely examined all of the online sportsbooks that are offering Super Bowl 53 scoring props and other propositions. If you wager at any of the betting sites that you see below, you can rest assured that your experience will be totally positive.
Player to Score The First Touchdown in the Game
No one knows who will get the ball first, and this adds an inherent element of uncertainty when you are trying to determine which player is going to score the initial touchdown. It is simply a matter of luck on that level, and of course, the first team to get the ball is not necessarily going to score a TD on that possession.
This is definitely attention-getting, but the Patriots often use a different running back when they get near the end zone. Rex Burkhead registered two rushing touchdowns in the AFC Championship game in Kansas City, and he got one in the previous playoff game against the Chargers.
- You get +1200 for a bet on Rex to score the first touchdown in Super Bowl LIII. That looks very enticing to me.
- James White is the other Patriots running back, and he scored five rushing touchdowns over the course of the season before the playoffs started. He doesn’t have any TDs on the ground in the postseason to this point.
- White is a dual threat, and he led the team with seven touchdown receptions to go along with his five scores on the ground. He is listed at +800 at MyBookie sportsbook.
- Rob Gronkowski is also +800. Chris Hogan is +1800, and Phillip Dorsett is +2200. If you think #12 may sneak into the end zone for the first score, you are looking at +4500.
- The number for a Pats defense or special teams TD being the first score is +3200.
- On the Rams side, running back Todd Gurley is +420, and that makes sense, but there are doubts lingering about his health and playing time. The back that has replaced him over recent games, C.J. Anderson, is +900.
- The dynamic wide receiver duo of Brandin Cooks and Robert Woods are both +700. Their cohort Josh Reynolds is +2200. Lightly used wideout KhaDarel Hodge is +5000.
- Tight end Tyler Higbee is +2800, and their other TE, Gerald Everett, is also +2800 to score the first touchdown of the game.
- QB Jared Goff is +5000, and I kind of like this bet. On two occasions during the NFC Championship game a misdirection play call gave him the option to run, and there was smooth sailing if he chose to do it.
- You can get +3300 if you like the possibility of the first touchdown being scored by a Rams special teams player or defender.
Player to Score First Patriots Touchdown
There are also Super Bowl LIII props for the first touchdown scored by each team. For the Patriots, Michel is +200, Edelman is + 300, and James White and Gronk are +400.
Player to Score First Rams Touchdown
The mystery man Todd Gurley heads the list of the players to score the first touchdown for Los Angeles at +225. Robert Woods and Brandin Cooks are +300 along with C.J. Anderson.